The best laid plans...

So, I got to the Red Cross on Saturday morning, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed - and guess what? Deferred! Low iron, again. This isn't the first time, and it probably won't be the last - but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

I waited for Matt to give, then took him to breakfast.

Spent most of Saturday and Sunday in a flurry of activity. Matt was feeling a little under the weather yesterday, I suspect from inhaling leaf dust and pollen all day Saturday, so he spent much of the day recovering on the couch. Nothing like old movies and hot tea!

I think we're in a good position to pull everything off. I surely hope so. I am mostly feeling sad for putting Lola in the kennel while we're partying hard, but these things happen.

The weather is supposed to be tolerable. It's raining at the moment, but that should clear out shortly, leaving us with mild temps and I believe, a little sun.

That's the latest from here.

Comments