Medley of Extemporanea

I had the "math test" dream again. Where I walk into a classroom realizing I haven't been to class in ages, and it happens to be the day of the test. This time, there were some tests from the previous class sitting on the desks, and I realized they were going to be about statistics and that I was screwed.

I also had a dream that Lola and I were leaving a QuikTrip and I saw this woman stealing my car - so I ran after her, only to realize she was driving her own silver Echo, and that my car was right where I left it.

Also, I think I'm getting a cold. Matt says he has a cold and I gave it to him. WTF? Regardless, I'm feeling kind of beat up from the feet up. Thankfully, it seems to be isolated to throat and ears for the moment. And of course, general body ache. I gutted out one training session this morning and I'm giving another in about 1.5 hours. Yaaay!

Our internet was down last night, which was not very Comcastic at all. Especially because I was working on a training class for Customer Support Analyst certification. Grrr.

I got junk mail from both Weight Watchers and the New York Times yesterday. A not-so-subtle reminder that I need to both lose some weight and become better informed in the new year.

I also got my 401K statement for last quarter. And let's put it this way - it was a 401K, now it's more like a 298G. Har, har, har. Only not really. That's my money, damn it!

That's all for now - I'm hungry, tired and cranky. What fun!

Comments