Operation: Oktoberfest - Success!

Last night was our Second Annual Oktoberfest at Seb and Alex's. One broken bottle of wine, one burnt pretzel, and way, way too much food later, we've wrapped for another great year.

Since I don't officially turn 35 for another week and change, though, I think I'll just chill and enjoy my last few days of 34 in contemplation.

I haven't blogged much either this month or last. Mostly because I don't have much to say. I'm spending a lot of energy in places where there is no return on investment - co-worker who won't show up on time, that I'm supposed to coach, but she has no impetus to change as there are no adverse consequences, drama to which I am a bystander, etc.

I also think I'm using up my clever on Facebook, which is a major timesuck. I think for year 35, my goal will be to let go of people and situations where my return on investment is insufficient.

That's it for now.

ae


PS - Photos as soon as I can snag Matt's camera and grab them. The cake was especially nice.

Comments