Light and Dark

So, here we are in November, and I have a few weeks to get the house in company-ready shape. A proposition as terrifying as it is critical.

Dad let me know they have procured a 16 pound ham, which means, in theory, I could go light on turkey. There could be seven of us at dinner, one being under the age of two, or if Matt's family joins us, we could go up to eleven - this Thanksgiving goes to eleven. Heh.

In other news, I've spent the past week coughing nastily, and I may end up at the doctor tomorrow for a solid dose of antibiotic. That would be a good thing. I skipped Zumba again because of the cough and the fact that my nose runs at untimed intervals. Usually when least convenient. I tried the Chinese food cure, and I've been taking Mucinex's generic cousin.

I slept a lot this weekend. I mean, A LOT. Kind of insane, but I needed it.

We also got new carpet in the bedroom, and as a part of that, we rearranged the furniture therein, and it looks like a new room! I am so excited.

I've had a lot on my mind, and that stresses me out, but I took a deep breath, thought things over, and I feel good.

I wish I could be less cryptic, but suffice it to say, I'm happy and I am in a good place. In every sense.

Comments