Well, hello there!

So, I've been recording my training at work so that people can play it on demand. I have a lot of respect for the people who are professionals, because I have to do at least seven takes before I get one that I don't stop in the middle with an, "Oh, fuck me...cut!"

I'm getting ready to go to Kansas with Mom to visit my sister and nephew. I think I may try to sleep on the plane. And nap when Henry naps.

Yeah, I'm tired.

Lola has been making these gagging, coughing noises all day- a little scary, but she's in good hands with Matt.

I woke up screaming the other morning, because I thought there was someone running into the room. That's a really great way to start your morning, let me tell you.

I don't really have any other news.

I am so very boring. Gagging dog, cursing, screaming woman.

Husband still bald, recovering from a virus.

We're a freaking sitcom.

Peace.

ae


Comments

JCS said…
I just saw your "Chron.com Alley" lyric in the Comics Curmudgeon's comments and it was absolutely perfect. Thank you. You made my day.