Benny Lava

I went to lunch with colleagues today, and we had Indian buffet.  And I didn't behave too badly.  Although, it was rich enough to send me slumming with Tums.  And it tasted good, but I didn't eat a ton, and I don't feel bad about it.

We're going to celebrate Mom's birthday this weekend, and I've ordered a caramel cake from Rhodes' Bakery.  Dad is a bit under the weather, still - so he was grateful for my assistance.  And who doesn't love caramel cake?  The question becomes, what kind of ice cream???

Like I need to spend another minute contemplating cake or ice cream.  Love them, though.

It's been unseasonably cold this week, and even my 24 hour boondoggle to Houston didn't kill the chill in my bones.  It's enough to make a sane woman crazy.  And as we know... I'm not sane to begin with.

I really, really, really want some new clothes.  I bought a few bits and pieces before my trip, and I see that they make me look my best - and I want five days worth of looking and feeling great - I can handle looking average on the weekends.

I have some Kohl's cash - now, I just have to spend it. 

I'm throwing money around like a sailor on shore leave.

And with that, let's get this party started - it's weekend time!

ae

Comments