Killing me softly with onions

So, today, I made tremendous headway on my Halloween costumes, got groceries in the house, and made a curried butternut squash soup that was, to be honest, phenomenal.  Now that cooler weather is here, I'm having to find creative ways to get those creamy, savory foods I crave.

And I am really craving salt.  No idea why.  And yes, I checked - my BP is fine as can be, so that's not it.  This time...

Meanwhile, I'm coming up on my 37th birthday.  No plans, per se.  I bought myself a ticket to Wicked with my friends Jim and James.  Beyond that - nothing.  I might have to hit up Publix for a slice o' cake.

And that's more or less it.

I have training tomorrow.  Beyond that?  Nothing.

Well, I have some baking for Matt's office, and then a little for the party...

It's not all pureeing and sewing and glueing.

Yeeha.

Comments