Raking it in...

I am pretty sure that, at least for the moment, I am not going to get a tattoo. Instead, I bought myself a ring - one that holds a marble in it - and I can change out the marble for a different one whenever I choose.

Isn't this cute?  No actual cats were blinded in the making of this ring.

I should have used that money to buy a winter coat, but the fact is, I wanted something to look at and remember this year by.


And while a tattoo would have done the trick, it's permanent, and at the moment, I'm feeling a little more...fleeting.

It is what it is.

I raked the front yard this morning.  I love living in an older neighborhood, but I hate the trees.  Fucking trees.  Leaves all clogging up my gutter and whatnot.

At the moment, my next move is to shower off the leaf dust and head out for groceries.  I also need to get my old winter coats out and rehab them.  I have a peacoat that isn't too bad, and if I were to put new buttons on it, it would look better.  The barn jacket, frankly, is what it is...

Next year, once I've lost the bulk of my bulk (and paid off some debt, etc.) - then I can go coat shopping.

As for today, I have work to do.

The good news is, I've already done a lot.  


Comments