Star Craving Mad

So, I'm feeling a little frustrated.  We're into our darkest time of the year here, and the lack of daylight makes me a little crazy.

Add to that, I feel like I'm being spread a little thin, and I'm also feeling fat.  So that's a nice dichotomy.  Ahahaha.

Anyhoo, I was perusing the old Facebook the other night, and this gal I used to work with was going on about keeping the Christ in Christmas, and how she doesn't say "Happy Holidays".

I'm thinking about a counterpointy kind of post saying that I grew up with a tree and menorah and I recognize that there's more than one holiday this season (Thanksgiving, New Years and Festivus are all holidays, right?).  And so I'll be hoping my friends enjoy whatever they celebrate, whenever they celebrate it, and I'll wish them a hearty "Season's Greetings".

But, I might lose a few friends, start a flame war, and so on.

So maybe I'll leave it be.

Or not.

Well, there you have it.

Tomorrow night James, Natae and I are going painting again.  Surely, photos will follow.

I also have to weigh in after some serious non-compliance, and I'm afraid.  Very afraid.

Oh well.

Meanwhile, the big work Thanksgiving is coming Thursday, and I'm taking cheese grits.  So excited.  So very excited.

So yeah.  Most wonderful time of the year.  Blah, blah.

Off to take a laxative and plan some light clothes to wear to work tomorrow.

Maybe that's a joke, maybe not.

ae

Comments

1. Awesome post title. 2. I used to be one of those people who ranted about the "proper" celebration of Christmas. Then I realized the last thing Jesus needs on his birthday is another crazy person mouthing off on his behalf. So I laid off. My little gift to Him.