Sleepytime Herbal Me

I cannot tell a lie.  I have done a lot of sleeping this weekend.  My body needed it, I think.

In addition to that, I did a few more useful things.

I did some laundry - mostly socks and things for my mister, but a few other little odds and ends too.

I'm going to a wedding in two weeks, so I purchased a dress for that occasion:



It looks different on me.  For one, this "Plus Sized" model is clearly a size 10.  I am not.  She's also six feet tall.  I am not.  But it's a cute dress, it was 30 bucks and I'm done shopping.  Well, I need to buy a wedding present.  But that's easy squeezy compared to clothes shopping.

Maybe I can wear this same dress to Matt's 20 year reunion.  Whatevs.

Anyway, we had a good weekend.  We went to a surprise party for our friend Seb - he is exactly nine years and fifty weeks younger than me - we celebrated early.

We started by breaking into his apartment to surprise him, then moved it to a local bar.

Where this happened:

Waiter, there's someone's fly in my drink!



Oh, and how could I forget the most critical new piece of news from my weekend.  I finally trudged my way into 2012 technology and bought this:

I'm still figuring out how to use it, but I already love it.  And it's RED!  Yay!

All in all, good weekend.  I wish I'd gotten groceries, and done more housework, but what would I have had to give up?  Sleep?  Penis infused beer?  Friends?  Retail therapy?

Unthinkable.

ae

Comments