Make it stop!

I'm on a week of being sick.  A week.  It's starting to get to me in a big way.

I took today off because I didn't have anything on my calendar.   Of course, as soon as the bosslady gave the OK to take off, I got an invitation for a call at 12:30.  I went ahead and took it.  It's fine. 

I went to breakfast because I thought pancakes sounded good.  They weren't bad.  I went to the nearest Cracker Barrel to get them, and Pauline, my waitress, picked up on my illness right off.  Bless her heart.  It hurt to chew bacon.  I inhaled the OJ, water and coffee, and made decent progress on the pancakes.

I came home, prepped for the call and took it.  It went badly.  The customer kept talking over us.  And I'm dealing with sinus pain, so I already feel like I'm on three second delay.

We got through it, and I took some meds.  I got on the couch and started the movie that guarantees near instant results.


I watched it, with the director commentary.  It was awesome.  I then took some drugs and slept.  For several hours.  I'm up now.  And I'm watching hockey.  I'm not insanely hungry, so I'll find a little something then finish up hockey and then... bed.

If I don't feel better tomorrow, I'm going to be so pissed.




I haven't felt this awful since I saw that Ronald Reagan movie!

Comments