Cabin Fever

Sometimes when I'm anxious about something, I think things like, "If I can just get through the next X hours, it'll all be over."

I'm not looking forward to the drive today.  I'm tired.  I could use about a week of sleep.

But I'll push through and it'll be great.  And in 8 hours it'll all be over

Work day in the mountains tomorrow.  I always dread it, then end up having a blast.  This is my first visit since Dad had the stroke.  I saw a few of these people at the funeral.

In 28 hours, it'll all be over.

I am looking forward to a trip to IKEA.  That's huge.



And once I get back to Nashville - two weeks at home!  YES!

And then I can get some rest, get my new futon and get a toehold on this whole new diet/exercise regimen.

Ah, yes - the liver ultrasound came back.  I have fat on my liver. Which is what happens when you force open the goose's beak and shove lots of fatty food in there.

Time to de-foie gras.

ae

Comments