Tilt-a-Whirl

I'm emotionally all over the map.

I am at my customer's annual conference, and I am surrounded by love and support. But at the same time,  I'm feeling sad and insecure.

So, I go from high to low in minutes.  And the highs are great, but the lows are... shitty.

I need to start taking better care of myself.  Interestingly, I've been eating less on this trip, avoiding sweets (mostly), although, I have been drinking, which isn't smart.  But prickly pear margaritas are delicious and they make you feel invincible for a few minutes.

I don't know.  I'm sad.  I'm just sad.

But, all these people have been telling the VP of Sales that I'm wonderful.  If I'm so wonderful, why do I constantly feel like I'm in trouble?  Why do I feel so rotten on the inside?

See what I mean?  All over the map.

ae

Comments

I don't know what to tell you except you're totally not alone in feeling that way. For every three high-ranking people in my company who say they love me, there's one insignificant jerk who somehow manages to undermine everything I believe I'm contributing. Stay strong, girl. And yes, prickly-pear margaritas sound muy bueno.