No. Mas.

I'm heading home today.  I'm excited.  In less than 12 hours, I'll be home.  HOME.

And this weekend, I'm working on nesting.  I'm going to put up curtains!  I'm going to put up laundry.  I'm going to hang pictures!

I'm going to cook healthy meals, and head to the Y, and I'm going to sleep, and deep condition my hair.




Holy shit, I'm excited.

In other news, Good Housekeeping is touting the virtues of Nashville in this month's issue.  Ergo, our reign as an "it" city is over.  We're still a big deal, but we're not tragically hip.

The fact that I read Good Housekeeping should tell you I am certainly not tragically hip.  But I do know better than to use the Good Housekeeping recipe for Hot Chicken.  Come the hell on people.



More importantly, my days of eating hot chicken are long over.  My tongue can't handle that nonsense.  I have indigestion by thinking about onion rings.

Bottom line - I'm going home to a trendy destination and I'll be there for a bit.

Wheeeeeee!

ae

Comments

I was never cool enough to use Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific. It's not like I grew up in Nashville or anything.