Oooooweeeee

I had a great vacation. Got plenty of sunshine, rest and I felt relaxed and ready to come back to the office.    I am glad to be back at the office, though my zen vibes didn't last. I got a little mouthy at a company-wide meeting today.  Shocking, I know.  But if you're going to be loud in my space, I'm going to get agitated.

Ah, well - I make the little people happy, even if I give the management team agita.

This weekend I'll be showing the town, or parts of it,  to a few sorority sisters who are here for the weekend.

Neon and on.



But first, I have to get through a full-day meeting with my department.  During which, I'm going to need to NOT get mouthy. I'm just putting that out there.

I also need a good nap.

Maybe I'll go ahead and get that now.  An eight hour nap. We'll call it bedtime.

ae

Comments