Happy New Year

Today is the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah. 

Party like it's 5774!


And I got some wonderful news to start out my new year.

Remember that little problem I was having with my liver?  Well, I got results from yesterday's blood work, and guess what!?!

I'm back to NORMAL.

I'm pleased.  I didn't do much other than give up Tylenol and Alcohol.

But I'll take it.  My kidneys are fine, liver's fine, blood sugar is fine.

Cholesterol needs work, but OK - I can make that happen.

I am claiming this new year as mine - to do with what I can to make my life better and happier.

But most of all, healthier.

I can do this.

And I will.

I maintain that I'm one of the luckiest people in the world.  But I need to earn some of my good fortune.

That said..... WOOOOO!  NORMAL!!!

ae




Comments