Slow Children at Play

This weekend was all over the place.  I was in a funky mood yesterday.  We ended up going to see some neighbors perform a gospel concert at the Presbyterian Church downtown.  It ended up being filmed for PBS.  It was loud and heartfelt.

Today, I did a bajillion loads of laundry, put some food in the house, and helped Matt install our new desk, and partially dispose of the old one.

I don't know what all else there is to be said.  I am having some reflux issues - it woke me up last night, and it's done so a few times recently as well.  I clearly need to be taking better care of myself.

I have another (!) week without much on my work calendar.

I am hoping to head to OKC next week, but there appear to be delays.

Right now, I'm just kicking back and waiting for whatever happens at work to shake out.

We all kind of feel like it's going to fall apart.

When, though?  And how?

I don't know.

ae

Comments