Bitchcakes.

I've been in a little bit of a snit this week.  Snit happens, I guess you could say.

I think the body image stuff is part of it.

I also didn't sleep well last night.  Or the night before, honestly.

Here's something interesting - the movie August: Osage County... gave me nightmares.

I know it's supposed to be a drama - it was more like a horror flick:



Side tangent.  I want to slap the shit out of Juliette Lewis every time I see her.   There's not a role she plays that doesn't irritate me, and I'm convinced she's just playing herself.



So, thankfully, the Osage nightmares lasted a night, and now I'm back to sorority themed nightmares.

All of this to say, I am tired.

Still getting over the cold/cough/sinus fiasco that I've been nursing since mid-October.

I decided, after getting a grand inquisition from Mom over the weekend, to order myself a coat for the winter.

Anyway.  I'm in a funk.  I'll run some errands, cook some supper.  I'll be right again.

With a little help from my friends.  And by friends, in this case, I mean NyQuil.

ae


Comments

I thought that movie was a hoot! Meryl Streep playing a Southern Gothic drama queen and Benedict Cumberbatch playing the piano...heaven. Totally agree about Juliette Lewis, though. Let's make fun of her.