Fat Girl Rant

I'm in OKC this week - a last minute trip that I didn't really want.  Not my favorite destination, especially Post Osage County Trauma.

Anyway, I'm here.

It's all good.

Nice customer, but they are going to wear my ass out.

Tonight, I went to Macy's, because I could.

What I saw, depressed me:



Velour Track Suits.   WHY????  Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I've given up.

I haven't.

Now, I do need to spend my time ranting differently.  I should be working out.  I did walk the mall, and I ate decently today.

So, I don't feel bad about my day.

Especially since I got up early to take a 5:30 AM flight.

Why?

Because yesterday was NOT a travel day (and I've had it on my calendar as such for several months).

Last night, I had a date.  I went to TPAC with my pal, Jim - to see...





It. Was.  AMAZEBALLS.  I've been listening to the soundtrack for more than a year.  Maybe 2 years, actually.

But the staging, and the book...  OMG.  We howled. HOWLED.

And the fun part is, I'm going again on Saturday.

Long story - I'll explain later.

But first, I have to get through OK.

I'm OK, you're OK.

ae
 

Comments