Be funny, dammit

Let's be honest - I've been using this blog for the past two years to absorb a variety of nasty feelings.

Much like that box of baking soda you keep in the fridge for a few years to soak up odors.

Eventually, the Arm and Hammer just turns into a big grody brick and you need to let go of it.




Yeah - I totally just said grody. I actually said it earlier today, and decided it needs a comeback.

What I realized though, is that it's been a long time since I wrote anything funny.

And I am funny.

I'm a lot of things, but at the top of most peoples' lists is funny.

Time to bring it back.

Starting with the next post.  I have nothing. 

I mean.

NOTH.

ING.

Shit, how does Stella get her groove back?

Doesn't she go to Jamaica? 

Hmm.

Well, that won't make me funny.  Tan, well-rested maybe.  But not funny.


ae

Comments