Distracted Thriving

So, apparently, I have issues.  I've been a little distracted - that's how I managed to post a blank, untitled blog entry two days ago.  I had no idea I had done it.

I have a new product I start training on Tuesday.  And I do NOT feel ready.  At all.

But it's all good.  I'll fake it til I make it.

I do need to pack, and that's painful.

My sweet puppy is headed to bootcamp to get some training this weekend.

And that's pretty well it.  I'm tired.  I'm ready for the weekend.

I would love a hot Krispy Kreme doughnut.  But that's not happening.

Oh well.

I'm simple, yet complex.

ae

Comments

I have in my drafts folder a post that reads, in its entirety, "yufg." I can't bring myself to delete it. I'm waiting to recover the memory of what I intended to write that managed to come out as "yufg." But at least I didn't post mine. Pffft.