Super superstitious...

I have a healthy respect for luck. I also tend to be pretty lucky. Coincidence? Probably.

Anyway, the past few weeks have been rougher than usual, what with the Ear/Nose/Throat/Lung crud throwing an extra long bon voyage party inside of me.

I haven't gotten enough sleep. I have been stressed out about some upcoming hard trips at work.  I went back on sugar in a big way.

So, this afternoon, I arrived in Atlanta feeling not especially lucky. I had a rough trip down, basically sat on I-24 for over an our just outside Chattanooga.

Finally got here, and I suppose I should have let Mom know I was coming early. She is decidedly not here. Oh well.

Anyway. I took the pugs outside for a little constitutional, and as we were coming inside, I saw something out of the corner of my eye.



A lucky clover. SCORE!  I leaned over and picked it, and as I was straightening up, I saw a bluebird swoop in and land on a branch.

For me, bluebird sightings have always preceeded good news of some kind.

Having had plenty of bad news the past few years... I'm due.

Bring it, Universe.

Also, send Mom home.

ae

Comments

Omens for the win! Let us know what good fortune you encounter. That shit needs to be spread around.
Having pugs to walk is lucky in itself.