Ain't that a kick...

I went to a party this weekend.  I went to one last weekend as well.

What you might not know about me is that I have mild social anxiety.   I have to talk myself into going to parties and I dread them, but I always have fun.

And that's what happened this weekend and last.

I'm excited to be home instead of packing for a trip this week.  We need to get some work done at the house, and I need to get some traction on that project.

I was supposed to be on the road this week (and next) but the travel gods decided I needed a break, and they provided it in the form of an ill-prepared customer.

So now, instead of two weeks on the road, I get two weeks in Nashville.

And then two more weeks in Nashville on top of that.  So.  Yeah!

I'm going to enjoy it.

Party aside, it was kind of a quiet weekend.  There was grocery shopping.  Naps.  Petting my dog.

Laundry.  Always laundry.

I have nothing new.

ae

Comments