Ground Up

I've been not traveling for two weeks now, and you know what?  I love it.

OK, I haven't been busy at the office, and that kind of sucks.  But the whole not having to leave my husband, dog, home, bed and life... it's amazing.

I'm having a little shoulder and neck pain, and that's not ideal.  So far, ibuprofen, heat and the occasional massage keep it under control. It's stress, I think.  And bad ergo.

Anyway... a really productive weekend, but to be honest, I've been napping a lot too.

It's nice to have a Sunday where I'm not dreading a flight out on Monday.  I'm dreading some doldrums at the office, but that's not a bad thing.

I'm ready for some cooler weather.  That's a fact.  But we'll get there in a few weeks.  I hope.

Matt and I tried out a place known for its Dim Sum this weekend - think Asian tapas.  It was mostly good - we had some dumplings, satay... the pork bao was a little too sweet for me.  I told Matt the filling was like mincemeat pie and bbq had a baby.  It was all good, though.

The first Presidential debate is tomorrow, and I am not sure if I want to watch it or not.  I'm kind of thinking not.  Mom is going to a viewing party - she and her friends all enjoy that.  Which is good - my friends all agree to mostly not talk politics.

Project Runway is back and so I'm heading over on Thursdays to see Rosie and catch up.

Things are mostly good.  Time for some shoulder drugs and some sleep...

ae

Comments