Go nuts!

Christmas was excellent.  I mean, I'm exhausted - I may be coming down with something, but... it was a great time with the various and sundry family.

We had Matt's family party the weekend of the 18th, and while we were there, we found out that the Alaska cousins were coming down for a bit and were encouraged to come back.

So, we went up to Cleveland to spend Christmas with my sister, her husband and son, and Mom and Jorg.

It was great.  Henry got some excellent toys, Matt and I got plenty of stuff for the house and for fun.

And we took this picture:


If that doesn't warm the cockles of your heart, what will?

We flew home late on the 26th and on the 27th, we drove to Dalton to see the family and visiting cousins.  We found out on the way down that Matt's aunt's sister died on the 26th.  So, it was a short and hectic visit, but I'm glad we went.

And I'm glad we're home because now, it's time to hang out with Piper, Matt and a few gallons of paint in our kitchen.

Merry, merry!

XO.
ae

Comments